Life After Eating Disorder:
How to Have One
a workbook by Beth Morey
While the online resources that I discovered were quite helpful, I felt disappointed in the selection of eating disorder-related books. The books seemed to fall into one of four categories:
- luridly descriptive personal stories that, although powerful, were more harmful than helpful to me
- clinical literature
- books aimed at friends and family of the disordered eater
- how-to books, which were helpful but few and far between
Even though there were some aspects of having an eating disorder that felt safe to me, there were other aspects that scared me to death. I was out of control, and wanted someone who had walked the road to recovery before me to come alongside me and say, "Yes. I know. Let me show you what worked for me."
And so this eBook, Life After Eating Disorder: How to Have One, was born.
Life After Eating Disorder is a source of hope, guidance, and encouragement in your fight against disordered eating. It is upbeat and colorful, yet honest and unflinching. It is the friend that I wish I had while I was in the dark depths of my eating disorder, a friend that constantly whispers, "You can do this. You are doing this."
What You Get
When you purchase Life After Eating Disorder: How to Have One, you receive:
- a 61 page eBook filled to the brim with juicy support and encouragement
- over 20 exercises, cut-outs, printables, fill-in-the-blanks, and how-to's
- a printable poster, How To Live Without an Eating Disorder
- insider guidance from someone who has been right where you are
- page after page of delicious, colorful artwork and illustrations
- specific help on how to discover who you really are without the eating disorder
- hundreds of ideas on how to take practical, realistic, safe steps to take toward recovery
- my personal story on what I did to help myself achieve full healing from an eating disorder
- realistic thoughts on food, exercise, rest, family, doctors, passion, and faith
- a really good read (if I do say so myself)!
Who This eBook is For
This eBook is perfectly suited for:
- people battling anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating, EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified), or any other type of disordered eating
- friends and family who want to support a loved one battling an eating disorder
- therapists, counselors, doctors and other eating disorder support specialists
- anyone interested in learning how to get free from an eating disorder
- $6.50 US -- click the "Buy Now" button at the bottom of this page to purchase the 61 page full color eBook
- After your purchase has been completed by clicking on the "Buy Now" button below, you will receive your eBook via email within 24 hours
- Purchase a paperback or Kindle copy here